TEACHING LICENSE – FEES AND POLICY
1. NGAI will issue an annual Teaching License to all certified teaching professionals.
2. Teaching license signifies membership of the NGAI and will be used as an identity of the teaching professional.
3. Teaching license will be issued from 1st April to 31st March henceforth and will contain the name, photograph and the category of the teaching professional.
4. A new teaching license will be issued once a professional passes an exam and moves up to another category.
5. The annual fee for teaching license will be payable to “The Indian Golf Union NGAI” and is as follows:-
a. A Category – INR 3000/-
b. B & C Category – INR 1500/-
c. D Category – INR 750/-
6. The license card shall be issued based on attending the refresher course every calendar year.
7. The fee can be paid by cash / cheque / DD in favour of The Indian Golf Union NGAI and can be sent to
E – 163, The Icon,
DLF Phase – V, Gurugram
Haryana – 122009
8. In case a teaching professional fails to submit his/her license fee by 31st March, he/she will have the teaching license revoked. He/She may however revive the teaching license by paying an additional fee of Rs. 1000/- if the payment is made after 31st March.
9. In case a professional attends an NGAI Certification Course and has not done a refresher course shall be issued only a course attended certificate and not a teaching license.
TEACHING LICENSE – FEES AND POLICY FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS
1. The same license fee and teaching policy as applicable to Indians shall apply to all foreigners accredited to the NGAI.
2. The fee for attending all courses as well as refresher courses shall be double as what is charges to Indian professionals.
3. In case a professional attends an NGAI Certification Course and has not done a refresher course shall be issued only a course attended certificate and not a Teaching License.
BENEFITS TO TEACHING PROFESSIONALS
1. The teaching license will be the identity of the teaching professional and will lend him/her credibility.
2. The teaching license signifies annual membership of the NGAI – The Official Certification Body for Teachers in India.
3. IGU / NGAI shall write to all IGU member golf clubs strongly recommending that they employ only NGAI teaching professionals who hold a valid teaching license.
4. All license holders will be eligible to attend various teaching courses/seminars organised by NGAI . Teachers without a valid license will not be eligible.
5. All license holders will be eligible to avail a discounted fee for attending various seminars like TPI / Trackman / Swash Putting Schools / Donato Di Ponziano / David Kearney etc.
.6 All license holders will be eligible to attend other IGU courses like the Refree Course at a discounted fee.
7. All license holders / NGAI members are eligible to use the books / videos / training aids etc that are the property of the NGAI.
8. Any other NGAI member benefit as may accrue from time to time.